Your Ideal Provider
You have worked hard to gain the experience and connections necessary to establish your government contracting business, and protecting your reputation and status is paramount. Accordingly, when you look for a subcontractor or provider, you seek out a professional partner who is dependable, team oriented, and cost efficient. At WEC we strive to embody those traits, and to be the ideal provider of accounting services for contractors.
Understanding the bigger picture
Though we work with contractors across a variety of sizes and specialties, our government contract accounting services help all of our clients achieve a common primary goal: winning contracts.
We perform the highest quality assurance and tax services, and our advisory services could help your business qualify for set-aside programs and achieve other goals. Our spectrum of government contract accounting and consulting services includes:
Value added solutions focusing on essential activities, systems, people and processes within your organization.
- Business system assessment and design (DFARS business systems, pre and post award survey support)
- CAS disclosure statement - design and compliance review
- Accounting policy and procedures design
- Regulatory compliance support (Federal Acquisition Regulation, Cost Accounting Standards, Small Business Administration)
- Contract performance analysis (level of effort, budget vs actual profitability)
- Internal Control Assessment
- Outsourced CFO, Controller or accounting services (offered through e:countable)
Value added solutions focusing on decisions and actions that establish competitive value and accomplish business goals.
- Proposal support - pricing and review
- Contract novation
- Succession and Exit Planning
- Growth Strategies (full and open competition, set-aside program transition to full and open competition)
Value added solutions focusing on financial transactions that occur over the life cycle of a business.
- DCAA/DCMA audit support
- Business Valuation
- Due Diligence Services including contract waterfall, backlog analysis, regulatory compliance
Value added solutions focusing on the financial reporting environment.
- Incurred cost submission preparation and review
- Cost pool design and assessment
- Indirect rate structure and chart of account development
- Review of financial data to support contract claims, requests for equitable adjustment
- Budgeting, Forecasting and Financial Modeling
- Compensation Structure Consulting (allowable compensation and bonus plans)
- Loan and Financing Support, including Collateral Exams
- Litigation Support on contract disputes
- Assurance services
- Tax planning and compliance
A long-term partnership with our team of specialized government contracting accountants will help to position your business to achieve its goals for financial growth.