The Wall, Einhorn & Chernitzer, PC Government Contracting Services Team hosted a webinar to discuss how benefits received under the CARES Act are impacting contractors in the areas of financial reporting and contract compliance. During this webinar we will also discuss recent updates to the Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) and what contractors should consider when preparing to apply for PPP loan forgiveness. Our discussion will cover the following areas:
- Documentation requirements specifically related to PPP and the Families First Coronavirus Response Act
- Accounting for benefits received
- Accounting for contract costs
- Challenges presented by PPP loan forgiveness
- Contract considerations – remedies for delays
- PPP legislative updates
For questions related to this webinar, please contact the Government Contracting Services Team.