SUMMARY OF EXPERIENCE
Aimee joined the firm in 2021 with more than eight years of experience providing tax compliance and planning services for clients. Aimee specializes in tax preparation, planning, and research for clients across a variety of industries including distribution, hospitality, manufacturing and real estate.
She enjoys tax planning and strategy for family groups of high-net-worth individuals and their closely held businesses.
University of Houston
- Bachelor of Science in Accountancy
Certified Public Accountant; Texas
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Texas Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Beta Alpha Psi
- Clear Lake Forest Women's Association
- AICPA "Top 40 Under 40" Honoree