SUMMARY OF EXPERIENCE
Clint joined the firm in 2022 with more than twenty years of experience providing accounting and auditing services for clients. Clint has experience across a variety of industries including manufacturing and distribution, construction, non-profits, and employee benefit plan audits.
He enjoys working on employee benefit plan audits, attestation engagements, and other reporting requirements.
Georgia College and State University
- Bachelor of Business Administration
- Certified Public Accountant; Georgia
- Advanced Defined Contribution Plans Audit Certificate
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- North Forsyth Jr Raiders Basketball Club - Treasurer