Summary of Experience
Don joined the firm in 2020 and brings more than 26 years of in depth working knowledge of domestic and international tax and accounting issues for a variety of business enterprises. He has also worked for international private enterprises. He also adds consulting experience having worked with international clients looking to create a presence in the United States.
Don has experience working with clients in a variety of industries, including biopharma, technology, manufacturing, distribution, construction and real estate. He specializes in corporate and partnership taxation.
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration
- Master of Business Administration with a major in finance
The University of Texas at Austin
- Master of Professional Accounting with a track in financial reporting
- Certified Public Accountant; New York and Washington
- Baruch College (City University of New York City)