Summary of Experience
Matthias (Matt) joined the firm in 2008 through CSG Strategic Tax Consultants, a subsidiary of WEC. With nearly 15 years experience in specialty tax consulting and engineering design for commercial and residential buildings, Matt has become one of the nation’s leading specialists in cost segregation, Research and Development Tax Credits, 179D Energy Efficiency Deductions, and other related commercial real estate consulting services.
Using his vast knowledge of commercial building construction and accelerated depreciation, Matt and the CSG team have helped to create billions of dollars in tax savings for their clients.
- Bachelor of Science in electrical engineering
- Cost Segregation Professional, American Society of Cost Segregation Professionals
- Component Engineer, Structural Building Components Association
- American Society of Cost Segregation Professionals
- Hampton Roads Association for Commercial Real Estate
- North Carolina Association of Certified Public Accountants