SUMMARY OF EXPERIENCE
Miranda joined the firm in 2018 with experience providing tax services. She has significant expertise in tax preparation, planning, and research for high net worth clients and their closely-held real estate businesses as well as for clients in the government contracting industry.
She enjoys working with commercial and residential real estate partnerships, helping them with acquisition and disposition analyses and deal structuring.
Penn State University
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting
- Master of Accounting
Certified Public Accountant; Virginia
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Virginia Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Tidewater Chapter of the Virginia Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Hampton Roads Association for Commercial Real Estate